Indoor Big Bash Rules:
- 8 a side cricket
- 16 over a game
- guaranteed 4 overs batting for each pair.
- minus 5 runs if you get out
- every player must bowl 2 overs each
- ball is always in play so you can run singles. The ball is only dead after end of over and when theres a wicket.
- If it hits the ceiling and directly hits the back wall its a six. If it hits the ceiling and bounces on the floor its nothing. If it hits the ceiling and bounces on the floor and hits the back wall thats nothing as it bounced on floor and didn’t hit wall directly.
- If the ball hits the nets directly on the back wall it is four runs to avoid confusion as it could of hit side wall or back wall.
- If it hits the player and hits side wall then it will be runs in extras column and if batsman run then it will go in extras column too.
- If a six is hit and theres a run out it will be 6-5. The six will be counted.
- If a four is hit and the batsman get run out it will be 4 minus 5. The four will count.
- If the fielder catches ball and happens to touch any of the walls the batsman is out for e.g. the ball is hit straight aiming for a six but fielder catches on boundary and touches wall as long as its a clean catch and ball doesn’t hit wall he is out.
- you can run overthrows, boundaries (6s and 4s) and even when the bowler is walking up to his mark.
- If the ball bounces off the side walls or roof and is then caught its out. (Therefore it will be minus 5 runs.
- If the batsman hits the first half of the side wall its 1 run and batsman can run any singles on top.
- if the ball hits the second half of the side wall its 2runs and batsman can run any singles on top.
- If the ball hits the back wall its no runs.
- Extras such as wides and no balls are 3 runs each and team can run on top.
Both teams nominate 3 batsmen and one bowler. If a team loses 2 wickets in the over they lose otherwise team with highest score in the over wins.